Thursday, March 04, 2004

Almost To The Weekend

Just got back in from classes and a run-in with the Jerks of Financial Aid of this Campus. I went to get a housing deposit waiver for Applachian Commons next which is due Tomorrow by Friday and apparently I have a too big of balance that I owe to get a waiver. Ok my beef is what college student has $50.00 to pay for a room deposit (excluding Chris Stalans and maybe Jonathan Rester ha ha ha) anyway so I'm having to hit up the parents for the money which I hate doing cause I feel like that everytime I talk to them its because I need money.

Isn't this weather awesome its friggin 75 degrees out and the sun is shining that just rocks my face off.


Word of Wisdom

A Word from the Govenator

The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it-as long as you really believe 100 percent.
-Arnold Schwarzenegger

No comments: