Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wanting Resolution.......

This week has been a hard one on the mental faculties, I feel I've been 15 rounds with the champ and I'm wearied and tired. So tired, that things are beginning to happen in my life that I'm afraid that will have irreparable results.

Like a wound that is bleeding out of control, I'm hoping to find the tourniquet that will bring relief.

This is plea for grace, a plea for forgiveness(actual forgiveness, not lip service) a call for love just as Christ has loved us.

I must confess that anger has gotten the best of me at times it sin, I confess that I have been fighting for something, something that was special to me, something that I want back, but at this point in my life God has it in his pleasing perfect will for me to grow on a individual basis.

No comments: