Friday, January 16, 2009

Moving On.....

Most of us I'm sure have moved at one point or another as simply as a different apartment in the same building or as complex as to completely move a whole state away from everything that you've ever known.

Something that occurred to me the other day it struck me as unique it maybe just me but I can only help but wonder what its like to pack up and move out of the White House, within the next George W. Bush like him or not will be officially moving out of what more or less he has called his home for the past 8 years. It has to been whole unique set of feelings to be moving out of a residence such as the White House feelings that only former presidents can identify with.

I am currently in a season of moving on, this one will probably be the toughest one of my life so far, so I would ask my readership out there in the Blogosphere to keep me in your prayers as I proceed and move on to God would have for me next.

Pray that I could continually seek His face not looking to the left, right or even behind me, that my eyes would ever always be on the cross from whence I draw the strength and grace to face each day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keeping you in my prayers friend