Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Get LOST buddy

Well the moment that all us LOST fans have been waiting for is here. The first episode of season 4 is almost upon us. Finally we'll start making progress towards getting questions answered: Who's on the other end of the Satellite phone?, Who or what is Jacob?, What's Walt doing back?, How is it that Locke is not dead after being shot by Ben?, Did Charlie in fact die?(he can hold his breath for long time if you remember)

The only unfortunate thing is that I'll have to catch on ABC.com video player cause my duties @ UPS prevent me from watching any Prime Time television, in other words I miss all the good shows even the news for crying out loud; I guess that's where reading a newspaper comes in handy.

I had myself a "Come to Jesus meeting" early last week in which the Holy Spirit really got a hold of me, finally getting my attention( in an Apostle Paul/Damascus Rd way) about my attitude towards schoolwork, reading, studying. Those of you who are really close to me know the story behind all this. Those of you who would like to know feel free to e-mail me and I'll be glad to fill you in. May God get the glory in all this including my sincere change of attitude, repentance, and study habits. The ministry and training for that are both two serious issues not to be taken or entered into lightly. That was just one of things that the Holy Spirit made very apparent to me.

In all of this I am most thankful for the unconditional grace and mercy that was bought for me through Christ's sacrifice, as well as my rock-solid friends (you know who you are) that were there to talk things out and pray with me @ a moment's notice.

1 comment:

Rikki said...

Hey, Bro you will always be in my prayers. I hope you continue to find the blessings that God has laid out right there before you. Your capacity to care about the things of God is only measured by the size of your heart; and Brother I know you have ONE BIG HEART! I hope you got the email I sent you a few weeks back. And thanks for the info, it proved to be very valuable.