Monday, June 18, 2007

An Exit of sorts

Well today I submit this for thought, We the students here are Southeastern received a note from the President in which he gave a summary of the events that took place at this year's Southern Baptist Convention. It was in this note that he express concern at the fact that the attendance was small and "well advanced" in years.

Well I'd like to think that I'm concerned about where we are going as Baptist's however my financial obligations do not allow me to drop all and just go week without working and income from working. The fact that this year's convention was in San Antonio, TX was another major factor.

The title describes where I am in my employment opportunities. I was in Blockbuster last night and I saw where they were hiring. I'm looking for an extra job to earn extra income and actually saved instead of living month to month. Well I took the 45 minutes today that it takes to complete the blockbuster application. Much to my surprise I received a call today and discussed at length about the possibility of a F/T management position. So with this new development my exit from UPS might be imminent. We'll see what happens.

Grace, Peace, and Earl Grey to you All......

No comments: