Thursday, June 21, 2007

5 Things I Dig About Jesus

So Adam Whipple has tagged me into this thing. I hope you will be able to participate and keep the fun going.

1. Those tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus.
2. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
3. Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here of their post so that others can read them.

Here goes.

1. Jesus still went to the Cross knowing how many time I would still turn my back on him in rebellion of the flesh. What a mighty love that is.

2. He is that small voice constantly telling and reminding me that he is in control.

3. That he is not a white middle class republican* for most this is the picture of what it means to be a true faith walking Christian.

4. That he is faithful to me inspite of faithlessness

5. He loved to fish...I like to fish!!!!!


The next five victims....erh I mean contestants are:

Scott Guthrie
Natalie Justice
Evan Higgenbotham
Andy Witt
Josh Woodall

those of you I've tagged feel free to post your digs wherever you call home(facebook, myspace,blogger, or xang) or as comment on my site.

lets keep this going.

1 comment:

sage said...

Nice list, I came over from Kevins

btw, even better than fishing, Jesus was up for cleaning and cooking the catch!