Thursday, March 08, 2007

Fragile!!!...Handle w/ care

This inspiration to write this time comes from my place of employment oddly enough. I finally reached my seniority so now I have to either steal something, start fight, or set off a bomb in the building to get fired. In the short and long 7 months that I've been employed at UPS I've seen many packages with the special label Fragile: Handle w/ Care. Now to you the receiver of such a said package with aforementioned label in your ideal imagination would like to believe and think that; that package has been handled with the "care" that has been requested by that said label. I'm here to testify to the contrary. The Fragile label means nothing to the common package handler. I've seen a many fragile package sail through the air like it was a football. Now not to worry you the receiver this is not the norm I'm just reporting what I've seen @ both Fedex and UPS both major shippers.

We are back to classes after "spring break" and with that test are soon to follow. I got to see a good and familiar face today in the person of Victor Lee from my home church that and free meal is always good too.

Congrats to the NC State Wolfpack are in order for hanging in there and making sure that the Duke Blue Devils went down like a bunch of punks that they are.

Discussion time: Do you think Henderson's foul was flagrant or intentional????

ITS TOURNEY TIME.....GET CRAZY!!!!!!!

No comments: