Saturday, February 24, 2007

I Thought it was a News Report Not a Ratings Competition.....

Well three weeks into the episodes of LOST and I can't say that I'm not busting neurons at the end of every episode.

So where has the scotsman/seminarian been for the span of 3 weeks well to be perfectly honest blogging hasn't been the foremost thing on my mind as of late. This can be attributed to a writing funk i.e. not enough fodder or worthy material blog about. I'm slowly working my way through that book that I got tagged to review. It's a slow go with all the other work and reading that I have got to do.

So watching and reading the latest news and the Anna Nicole saga at any point is anyone concerned with "How" she died. I mean seriously its not every day that 40 year old like her just drops dead. It seems that the media is more concerned with what gets "ratings".

Spring break for Southeastern is this week so it should free me up to get some work done get some rest to finish fighting off the most recent bug I've had. I've been sick more often this past year that I've ever been in recent memory. Also with the help of a awesome site called Craig's List I was able to acquire a washer and dryer for $200.00 so let the era of free laundry begin.

2 comments:

Rikki said...

HEy Bro. Hope your doing fine down there. Just thought I would send you a note and ask you to be in prayer for me & the family. Lucy's in the hospital, and thing are not really going that great now. Miss ya, and I'll Be praying that you get ove that bug real soon. Your brother in Christ.

A. Whipple said...

You know you've grown up when you get excited about a cheap washer and dryer. Buy some Zinc and take one pill a day. Drink your vitamin C and call me in the morning. It's a good preventative measure. Wish I'd known about it in school.

Some folks are starting a LOST addicts' support group. They all read Agatha Christie novels together. Strange...