Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sports, and LOST

Well sports fans....the Tarheels accomplished what rarely happens for them considering their most recent history. Last night UNC was able to beat the Duke Blue Devils on their home turf. I missed the first half the game last night due to work. So raced home hoping to catch the 2nd half of the game only find out that it was blacked out on ESPN b/c it was being covered on the local station. So I essentially taped 3/4 of alternate content. A win is always good so it wasn't all that bad.

So being all caught up with LOST was all ready to go for last night. This episode was no dissappointment I can't wait for next week.

School is keeping me pretty busy for the most part so most nights I have little time for anything else other than going straight to bed for being totally exhausted. In other words, I probably should be reading something right now instead of taking time to post content.

No comments: