Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Mein Kampf pt. 2

I appreciate all the wise words that have been given so far. I'm reminded of what it says in the book of James:

Consider it pure joy my brothers whenever you face trials of many kinds, cause you know that the testing faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

I can say with confidence that I believe that the enemy will manifest a multitude of feelings and make you say almost anything in an effort to convince and defeat you. This is a trial something that I'm not comfortable with. Although the majority of people my age are already living on their own. I on the other hand could live close to home for the rest of my life and be perfectly content.

This matter is not settled yet I'm in the process of preparing to go before the Lord and seek his answer. whether it be leave or stay.

2 comments:

A. Whipple said...

While I feel that we 'net' correspondents have a great deal of wisdom, especially me.....I wonder if it wouldn't be better for you to find someone older whom you trust deeply, not to give you the answer, of course, but to help calm you in your searching of God's will - specifically someone with whom you can meet in person. Pray about this too.

Jared Lucas said...

I was just appealing to the wisdom of the net. I do have a sorta of mentor/accountability partner that I meet with on a regular basis.