Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Let the Games Begin

No games here just thought it would be a catchy title. Tomorrow I embark on a 3 year(lord willing) journey of seminary training. It's little surreal that I'm finally here.

I'm finally feeling good about this place a week ago when I had nothing do and it was just me and my movies I felt anything but good. Why you may ask, I was the perfect target and the adversary came at me with every thing he had in his arsenal, putting feeling of doubt and trepidation in my mind. I was reminded of the passage in Romans: For we know that that in all things God works for the good of those who love him and who have been called according to his purpsoe Rm. 8:28

So with that I just told the devil to shut up and get behind me. I would ask every who follows this chronicle to please be in prayer for me. Please pray that I will avail myself of every oportunity to excel academically, that I will use my time wisely, and that my walk with God will only grow closer for having been in this place.

I welcome your comments, your thoughts, and your feelings.

Until next time,

Grace and Peace and Chai. <><

3 comments:

A. Whipple said...

While I cherish that feeling of discontent on a morbid level (certainly over malaise), don't just sit there "sucking down Darjeeling with Marie Antionette and her little sister."


That meant nothing, I just wanted to use the Buzz Lightyear line.

I feel like every letter sequence I get to keep the robots out is a fortune cookie in disguise.

Today's word is: PTWHAHEL

That's Norse for, "a big freakin' fish."

A. Whipple said...

And the next word is: zdsmpip

That's the much-amplified sound of a soap bubble popping.

I could do this all day.

Adam said...

great stuff, bro! stepping into the dream...