Monday, August 21, 2006

Knowledge by the truckload

Officially I've met all my classes at least once, but through the reading assigned for those classes I've already been exposed to probably the equivalent of the knowledge and information that I got in the one semester's worth at CN. It's simply amazing at how in-depth we've already plunged.

I'm currently reading and now recommend this book "Reinventing Jesus" by Ed Komoszewski. If you ever wanted to really dig into how we got what we now hold in our hand as the Bible this is the book for you. It also spends a great deal in discussing and defending against the views and opinions that say the the bible is not reliable and can't be trust as a complete document.

Thanks so much for your prayers I'm not starting to meet alteast some other people and I no longer feel like I have no one down here to call friend.

Still struggling to get my daily quiet time back on track so continued prayer for me in that regard although a welcome gift came in the mail over the weekend in the form of Oswald Chamber's My Utmost for his Highest.

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
3 John 1:2


Until next time.

Grace and Peace and Chai <><

No comments: