Sunday, November 06, 2005

Jazz

I have a recommendation for those who are in and around the Knoxville area if you are looking for a good place to have a drink(whether it social or just cause your thirsty) I must plug the Baker-Peters Jazz club. Good music great atmosphere. Spent the evening with Heidi listening to music have some drinks and just talking about this and that it was a great night. The evening was made when the band playing ripped off their best cover of Ray Charles' "Tell Me What I Say"

When thinking about the concept of Clubs in Knoxville I can that Knoxville is known for all the clubs that I wouldn't go to. But this one in particular I could see myself going to on occasion.

For those of you wanting an update, Rick's mom had emergency surgey front what he was able to tell apparently her gall bladder decided that it didn't want to work and with that it started to poison her system so that coupled with the pneumonia and bronchitis she had made her even worse. So continue to pray for Rick and his mom and his family.

No comments: