Wednesday, November 16, 2005

All is Well....

Looks like I've managed another non-posting slump so I'll try my best to redeem myself. Things are going well, I've been promoted to shift leader at Marble Slab and have been doing that for about 3 or so weeks. I've been working there almost 3 months and I'm loving every minute mainly because the owner is a christian so that lends itself to the atmosphere at work being pleasent most of the time.

The schedule I'm working couldn't be better I'm closer on Monday and Tuesday and open the store on Weds. and Thurs. and that gives me the weekend off atleast this weekend it does. Next week is a different story. Right now the plan is to head up to Carson Newman and pay all my Frat Bros. a visit its been awhile since I've gotten to see them and spend some time with them Rick's birthday is this weekend so its a trip with intentions just as much as it is for fun.

If I could ask those who read this for prayer. I find myself being attacked and I know that its lies from the enemy in regards to my future ministry work. So if you could pray for me in that regard it would greatly appreciated. Well thats all for now gotta be up and at work @ 9.

Grace and Peace to you all

1 comment:

Adam said...

congrats, bro! glad to hear you're enjoying it. speaking of "future ministry" stuff, when do you head off to seminary?