Friday, June 24, 2005

A Contemplative State

Over the past couple of days I've been in a contemplative state. The most prevailing thought on my mind as of late has been Attending Seminary. Here lately I've been thinking really long and hard about whether I should attend this Fall or wait and attend possibly in the Spring or possibly next Fall. I know that all answers come clear with prayer and earnest seeking of God's will.

I would welcome everyone who happens by way of this blog to be in prayer for me. I'm having a really hard time dealing with this fact and also adjusting to the reality that I'm an Alumni of Carson Newman and I will not being going back there in the fall like I've have the habit of the past 4 years.

Its funny no matter whats going on I can always turn to scripture for a calming peace. Last nigth was no different I was having trouble falling asleep and I finally got up and turn on my light open my bible to Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding
In all your ways acknowledge him, and He will make your paths straight. (NIV)

Grace and Peace...... to you all

oh one more thing a funny pic from a movie for you all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jared.
After viewing your blog this a.m. I think we need to sit down and have a long talk and figure all this out. I know the idea of moving away is over whelming, but we need to have a clear understanding of your plans. what would you think about going back to Carson Newman as a day student and getting a minor in Communications?