Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Spring Break '05

Unofficially...spring break starts for many of us Carson Newman folk, I myself will remain here for a few more days as I'm leaving on Friday with the college class of FBC Mo'town to go to Panama City, FL. We're calling a mission trip but my thought on it is that you don't parachute directly into the middle of Berlin to win the war. My God is bigger than anything so what happens on this trip remains to be seen.

I have the distinguished privilege of speaking tonight at church...my friends Adam, and Andy are heading to Raleigh, NC to see Caedmons Call OH how I wish I was going with them caedmons call has to be one of my most favorite bands and its been very long time since I've seen them in concert seeing how they never come anywhere close to Knoxville(within 2-3 hours drive)

My dog molly whom I've had since I was in the 2nd grade is coming to end of her days so hopefully I will be able to make it back home after this trip to spend some time with her before we have to do what every dog and animal lover hates to do and that is putting her down.

This is my last spring break of my Carson Newman career it is decidedly one of mixed emotions I'm happy for the break but yet again it puts me that much closer to graduation.

No comments: