Saturday, March 26, 2005

My Thoughts on the Schiavo Case

It's amazing too me to see how wrapped up the religious community is over this case and how I see people on the news with bible in hand pray so fervently that "Justice" will be done in this case. I even saw a woman praying via a bull-horn a little pharasaiacal don't ya think? Don't get me wrong reading this I really do think its a shame that this woman regardless of her condition is being basically starved to death. Honestly I think the husband is a creep who is thinking with his secondary head (if you take my meaning of course). He in his mind is ready to move on with his so-called life and legally can't divorce his severly brain damaged wife b/c of Florida State Law.


I do sincerely hope that the feed tube or atleast fluids be allowed to be administered by noon tomorrow cause it would be ashame to this woman or whats left of her die because of a judical ruling.

But again we all must be reminded that God is in control and it is His decision whether or not to take Terri Schiavo.


In light of these unpleasent events I wish everyone a Happy Easter and remember the reason why we celebrate these days......

No comments: