Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Winter Retreat Report

The FBC Mo'town retreat was awesome! The first night we had atleast 2 people that I remember get saved it was awesome to see. Ronnie Hill was are speaker let me just say that Ronnie is like a billy club to the head spiritually speaking he is not to afraid to address any issue and I know that time he made me feel uncomfortable at times...(in a good way). The band was Ninth Hour and they too were awesome another perk of being an intern is you get to hang out with these guys both Ninth Hour and Ronnie.

Aside from that back to the report the last session before we left was by far one of the best John posed a question similar to the one that I heard when I know for sure I got saved when I was 17 he asked do you know for sure that you would go to heaven if you were to die tonight. With that several students headed for the back of the room.

I got a blessing out of being there I sure I could have experienced more but the responsibilities of being a leader and making sure everything ran smoothly hampered that a bit but nevertheless I was encouraged by Ronnie's message on Faith and it showed me several areas on my life in which my faith was lacking.

I hope that everyone is enjoying the last week of there break this applies to CN Folk, and I also hope that the new year is going well for everyone a well.


No comments: