Sunday, January 30, 2005

Repping Jesus

I left friday afternoon wondering whether I would be able to make it back to campus...because of the threat of the winter storm that was heading our way...unfortunately the cold air got here before the moisture and by the time the moisture got here it was well above freezing so all we got was messy rain. Adam along with Andy left to go open for Hands of Thomas @ New City Cafe. Rick left around the same time I did. I got back to the apartment around 7 last night to an empty apartment. Its always eerie sitting in an empty apartment with no one around. If you all who are reading this post are wondering what the title of the post has to do with body of message. I picked up a new CD through working with the Student Ministry @ Mo'Town its a relatively new artist to the Christian Music scene named LeCrae the genre of his music is put no other way is *Rap*. The Mo'town kids have been bringing music that they shouldn't be listening to and smashing the CD's. One of the tracks on Lecrae's cd is titled Represent.

I would ask that everyone that reads this blog with some frequency to be praying for me come Feburary 17th and 18th I'm heading to a conference @ Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. A good friend of mine Matt Sexton is setting up a meeting with the Dean of Theology up at the seminary it is at that point I hope to finally nail down where I'm going to go to seminary upon Graduation.

No comments: