Thursday, January 27, 2005

This Just In...

We here at Carson Newman have been experiencing the annual Ashe-Henderson Lectures or in other words a way to get 1/2 of your chapels taken care of in a single week. I've manage to get three out of the whole thing because I was involved with them through men's chorus and band. other than that its been a rather not eventful couple of days not much going on besides going to class Rick mentioned to me that Did you know that we are over a 1/5 of the way through the semester? I was like don't tell me that cause I will start slacking and not do well. We have been getting to into interesting debates in my small group in Baptist History this morning was no exception we dwelled on idea of being an christian and the consumption of alcohol by such a person. Personally I don't have any qualms with having a "cold one" (as strongbad says) everyonce in awhile I do believe that when it becomes a vice that effects your walk with Christ that's when its a problem that needs addressing.

I submit this question for response and comment

No comments: