Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Have It Your Way: Worship

This second post will focus of worship within the church.

The debate that rages within the church is what kind of worship will be used. There are those who see the old and favored Hymns of the faith as outdated and boring. Therefore they choose to avoid churches which fall into that category.

What is worship is it performance for the congregation by the Choir and Musicians? or performance for the King? We should be conscious of what worship was designed and created for. It was created and designed for the enjoyment of Lord. We should sing praises to Him whatever they may be, with all our might.

If Nothing else we should worship the Lord for the work that he's done in our lives.

2 comments:

Joie Mayfield said...

It's nice to read your blogs. I'd lost my links, but I recently merged my old blog and new one, and I found your comment! :) I miss you, Jared Lucas.

Joie
http://somuchtodealwith.blogspot.com

A. Whipple said...

Or is it performance at all?