Thursday, August 02, 2007

Growing in Christ


The past two weeks have been a real growing experience for me and my walk with the Lord. On multiple occasions I had posted how I was on the mend in regards to my walk with Christ. Unfortunately within the span of a few days I would return to the "ways of the flesh" as the Apostle Paul would put it. What I failed to see that all my attempts were of my own striving. I came to the realization through the wise words of one of my new friends in Josh Woodall he said something like or to the effect of that there is no good in us whatsoever and that any good is that of Jesus Christ. An that any attempt to correct my walk would fail ultimately cause that it was without the help of Christ.

My attitude and my relationship with others changed some much because finally and for the first time my relationship with Christ was where and what is was supposed to be and that being an authentic one.

I owe my growth to God's word and devotion by Oswald Chamber's My Utmost for His Highest

No comments: