Thursday, August 09, 2007

Getting Slim, Getting Wise

I'm not sure that I have mentioned it here but for the past 2 months or so I've been sticking to healthy diet and workout regime that has resulted in the loss of over 25 lbs. I currently sit at 304 lbs. with much lose still ahead of me.

My overall goal is to get rid of the spare tire known only as my gut of a stomach and to weigh somewhere around 275 to 285. I'm doing this in part for my own well being as well for my future wife and family. In part that I will live to see those days and the days beyond. Weight gain and weight problems have a alway been a struggle for me and my immediate family with the exception of a brother which at some points we wondered if he was truly adopted( j/k).

I take time to mention is now or again to ask for prayer school for me starts a week from today and my request would be that I be disciplined enough to maintain my workout schedule and diet as well excel in my studies as well


"Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth."
2 Timothy 2.15 (ESV)

No comments: