Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hidden Wisdom

It's funny where God can teach you things. You know I've grown up believing that God's is heard best when we are still and quiet at study or just sitting around. A word tonight came sitting in a dark movie theatre watching the most recent Adam Sandler movie Click God's word was don't take things for granted. I watched as Adam Sandler's character fast-forwarded his life to only live out the good times, but when his life got away from him and out of his control all he had was regret.

Driving home I thought; what have a I just taken as given each and everyday? For starters: My Family; my parents each and everyday I come home and just know/expect them to be there to have dinner or whatever ready for me. My brother to always have something to brighten my day when I'm not feeling my best. It occurred to me that in a instant all that could be gone. My friends, although are just a phone call/e-mail/letter away (whipple...haha) could be taken from me in a flash.

But I take comfort knowing that I have Savior that despite something like that happening would never leave me nor forsake me. So listen up God always speaks through his word but he's very creative and can speak through anything.

Grace and Peace, and Chai

<><

No comments: