Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My Day in Court

Those of you who don't know I was in a car accident in July 2003 and a year later the people in the other car decided to file suit claiming restitution of damages and lost income and that sort. I try not to bring this up all that often cause it just puts my whole day in a funk.

Well yesterday we had discovery depositions where both sides meet for questioning to better prepare a case for trial if it indeed goes that far. Our attorney was very good and very professional and told us there was a very good chance that there would be an out-of-court settlement simply cause there was alot of discrepancies with both individual's stories not to mention that they were very abrasive and defensive with some of their responses to my attorney's calmly put questions.

I would like to appeal to all those who visit here whom I call friend to keep me in mind in your prayers in this matter this situation always has a way of rearing its ugly head just when I've completely forgotten about it and its life as usual.

No comments: