Saturday, January 14, 2006

Why Do I Blog

Following suit...being a copy cat....being unoriginal...whatever this is my post on why I blog my blogging started out as a way to let people who I wasn't in present contact with back when I was at Carson Newman know about what was going on in my life and it was as adam put it a life event update. Since then I manage a good theological, philisophical,political minded blog every now and then.

I can also say my blog is an excuse for people not to call me rather than finding out in a instant whats going on they at my bads times will get a glimpse into my life every 3 weeks or so..

My blog's purpose I would say would be a life event forum and when you say it that way it sounds like a boring thing to check out. I would say that I'm showing where I'm at and whats going on this journey called Life. Thankfully I'm not alone in this journey under the Lordship and leadership of Christ I travel this road with him as my guide.

1 comment:

Adam said...

i fear my own existential mumblings are creating monsters all over the web... ;^)