Saturday, January 21, 2006

An Ironic Twist of THings

Well the University of Tennesse lost the ability to play football well but ironically found the ability to play Basketball I was only able to catch the 2nd half of the game but it was great to see UT Men's team playing like I remember them. Oh and much to my joy and amazement Duke went down by 3 points to Georgetown, only problem was that My Tarheels were unable to pull out a win against Virginia this week

Well a change of pace this next week at work I'll be working a different schedule thats not as physically draining as the one that I've been working. For the past 3 weeks.

I'm so looking foward to Church tomorrow morning b/c the sermon is coming from the book of Amos. My reason for being excited is that I've had the distinct pleasure of translating it from Hebrew so my insight is already at a scholarly level. The book of Amos is a great book of the old testament in English and is even when better read in Hebrew. When compared to the other prophets I would have to consider Amos the "blue collar" prophet because to the flow and snytax of the book.

No comments: