Thursday, December 01, 2005

Grinding It Out

Again I managed to dropp off the edge of the earth into the "No posting Vortex" well I finally escaped the proverbial prison and I'm attempting to post something logical and coherent. For the most part I've been physically drained. I've been working for the past 6 days straight since the day after Thanksgiving. Speaking of Thanksgiving I had a wonderful time sharing the traditional meal with my family.

Christmas music is now become permanantly engrained in my head cause we have satelite radio at work so christmas music is now on loop play and the unfortunate part is that there are not that many christmas songs. So I hear "Walking in a Winter Wonderland and "Silver Bells" done by 4 different artists within and given 3 hour period its crazy....madening to a point.

well in my travels through the vast space known as the internet I stumbled upon a good video as of sorts.

For all you Trans-Siberian Orchestra fans I present the following.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wizards in Winter


Grace and Peace to you All.

<><

No comments: