Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Wow what a night

In what had to be the most thrilling, nervous and intense basketball game I've watched in a long time we saw The Tarheels of UNC and the Fighting Illini of Illinois lock up in one of the most anticipated matchups of the year. I have to go with Dicky V on this one he called it from the beginning picking UNC to go the big one. What an amazing performance from Shawn May on his birthday 26 points and 10 rebounds for his 7th consecutive double-double and thats just counting the ACC and the NCAA championship. Congrats to Roy Williams on finally realizing his dream of winning a title.


Image Hosted by ImageMonster.org

Way to Go Heels!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rikki said...

Way to go!!! Glad your team won the national championship Jared, they earned it. Any way I have an updated posting on my blog if you would like to check it out. It lets me vent that which I apparently cannot in the other place. (hint, hint)