Monday, April 18, 2005

Steady As She Goes

It's been awhile since I've posted to be honest its just hasn't been on my mind lately to write anything. It was probably Chris Stalans( thanks roomie) returning the favor...someone requested to know whats been going on in the life of me the Crazy Scotsman. Well where should I start I'm inching closer and closer to Graduation and I'm becoming more comfortable with the fact that I will be finishing school and graduating.

I had a great weekend hanging out with friends and having a gosh darn good time. I'm looking forward to Thursday and the opening of Al Artigas' senior show Insert Title Here of which I am apart the show is on Thursday, Friday and Saturday @ 7:30 so all you Carson Newman folk should come out and cheer on the cast and me as we put on a hoot of a comedy.

As for the present moment its just as the title says steady as she goes I've atleast 2 major papers that I know of yet to do and other than that its just class as usual.

No comments: