Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Almost a coronary and a few more grey hairs

Yeah I had an absent minded moment this afternoon in rush to get to class at 12:00 I left my keys in my kitchen of my apt. and went to class after my 1:30 I was walking back to my apartment I was walking along and I did a random "pocket check" you know you pat your pockets for your wallet, cellphone, keys, etc... Well I about dropped a brick in the ole pants and wigged out when I didn't feel my keys in my pocket so I spent probably about 3 hours scouring the places that I had been during class and so on looking for my theoretical "lost keys" well I make my way back to my apt. upset that I've again in theory lost my keys to find much to my relief and dismay that they've have been on the counter the whole time. Funny story huh? well the best medicine is having the ability to laugh at yourself and thats what I'm doing right about now.

No comments: