Thursday, June 03, 2004

Yeah Yeah I know its been forever since I posted

First Off How Do you all like the new look of the Blogger I changed it before I went to work this afternoon. Welp, here I am sitting in my comfortable chair thinking of what to write...well here it goes I've been working at Fresh Market for about 3 weeks and I'm already getting tired of it just goes to show you that I'm not supposed to do that for the rest of my life I'm looking forward to getting back to school that seems to be a recurring theme in my posts I'm figuring its about 7 weeks or so...I was tossing around the idea of going and purchasing a Taylor guitar but I think I've talked myself out of it for now just too much money right now I've got Thursday, Friday and Sunday off from work so thats good for all of you that attend First Baptist Concord and to those who don't and would like to come Sunday I'm going down front to profess to the church that I've been called into the ministry I've had the call on my life since about 7th grade and when I was in the youth group all my friends knew it but I never really told anyone in the church so thats what I'm doing sunday. This past Wednesday I went and talked with my pastor Dr. Sager about seminary and other stuff this was the 2nd time that I had met with him to get his advice and again the advice that I got was more than I could have ever gotten from any college catalog or seminary information packet it was really worth the wait cause had to make a appointment 2 weeks in advance because he's extremely busy.

Well thats gonna be all he wrote for this post I hope to keep this current on the post I just get lazy and forget about sometimes

No comments: