Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Jared Lucas the Caretaker

I have been charged with taking care of the Swinson's Dogs and house for 3 days or so while they travel to California...Oh did I mention that Baron their Rottweiler has diabetes...yeah so I have to give him insulin injection twice a day...now at first I was kinda of uneasy about the whole process of sticking a needle in a living, breathing animal but I was reassured that he doesn't even feel it and it doesn't really bother him so I was little better but still a little anxious about the whole thing.

Welp Adam Whipple Friday is your night since you have reached the hallowed age of 21 your here by entitled to your first and legal pint of Guinness treated to by Jared Lucas also a legal participant.

So anyways for Thursday-Saturday the best way to reach me will be on my cell phone cause I will be staying at the Swinson's so I can keep an eye on things and make sure everything goes smoothly

No comments: