Sunday, February 29, 2004

Wild At Heart

Today, I finished probably one of the best books I've ever read in my life it was Wild At Heart By John Eldredge. It showed me stuff I about myself that I had never even considered before..things like reason a guy will go from girlfriend to girlfriend...is because the male figure in their childhood was not present and they seek validation of their masculinity in women.

I also discovered that we as men put on what Eldredge calls a "false self" its the exterior that you wear for people and it only covers up what you truly are on the inside. Its the "Really Nice Guy" mask instead being the "Dangerous and Risk Taker Man" that God made you to be

So...hopefully I can start to rebuild this blog again stupid thing had to go and crash on me.

Duct Tape Tip
Home Improvement Saturday


Have trouble judging distance when you pull into your garage? Either duct tape a two by four to the floor where you want your front wheels to stop or repair the hole in the wall with duct tape. (ha ha ha)

Quote of The Day

"We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end."
-Benjamin Disraeli