Sunday, February 29, 2004

When you wish things would just go away...

Right now I wish I could understand why things are happening the way they're happening...last night I had another rough or rocky night dealing yet again with relantionships. I know that God has a purpose for my life and its like the hardest thing to accept not having a (relantionship/girlfriend). But its advice from people that have been there for me all the time and sometimes when I don't even want to hear it they tell me things like You have be able to live with yourself before you are ready to live with another.

Right now I'm listen to an online sermon from my pastor and its awesome its title is The Perfect Wife....so I'm gonna stop blogging and finish listening to this sermon if you want to listen to it or any sermons that he has online just download realplayer and then head on over to my church's website click here or the link at the top of the page and from there you can click on the link on the page that sends you to his online sermons

No comments: