Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Final Push

Greetings to the Blogosphere; I trust that everyone had great Thanksgiving spending it with family and friends I know I did.

We are in the home stretch here @ Southeastern and with that a great amount of apathy starts to set in. My attitude is one of wanting to be done with the semester. Please be so kind as to keep me in mind in the next few weeks as I press toward to finish.

I have one major project to get done before the end of the semester and few tests to study for. Nothing I can't handle but still a lot to get done.

I totally different front the possibility of my parents returning to the state of their birth is at their doorstep. My dad comes to Fayetteville this Friday to interview for a job with the Dept. of Transportation. I would covet your prayers for this opportunity that would put my family less than 2 hours away from me here in Wake Forest, as opposed to 6 hours in Knoxville.

Thats all for now, I'm sure to be back on here with more content later

No comments: