Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Weight Loss and Other Things....

Well its been an action packed couple of weeks thus far. Definently a few surprises were beheld concerning my midterms in both Theology and Bible Exposition. The results of my theology midterm have to be the best on any test that I've taken here at seminary thus far. I was so relieved cause I left the classroom with the feeling that I failed the thing outright.

Bible Exposition was a tough from the first question to the last question so when I managed a C when I thought I failed that one as well.

On the weight loss front I've been cheating a little with regard to eating out, but surprisingly enough only gained a marginal amount back. As of right now I weigh in at 281 lbs.

On the theology and ministry front I was made aware of a very interesting interview with Joel Osteen on 60 Minutes the CBS news program. If you are not sure or want very clear example on where Osteen stands then I invite you to watch this video.

No comments: