Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My New Obession for the New Year

Well I have fallen victim to the latest and greatest craze known only as the LOST Phenomenon. Although not a true follower watching from the the shows inception till now. I have managed to catch-up by borrowing Seasons 1 & 2 from a friend. I must say I should have paced myself with watching the Season 3 episodes that are available thus far. I finished them late last week and now have to sit around like some kind of addict going through withdrawl waiting for February 7th to roll around.

A little commentary on LOST: its a shame that Mr. Eko had to die he was by far one of my favorite characters with Locke finishing in a close 2nd.

As for the New Year I didn't really make resolutions more like a goals. That goal being to read more not just online but printed material..."books"....as it were also to become more studious and disciplined when it comes many things but most important my academics.

2 comments:

A. Whipple said...

So I see you're reviewing a book.

Many combolations. What book?

And on a side note, check out the link to "The Full Library" on my blog. It's something you might be interested in...

Jared Lucas said...

Confessions Of An Amateur Believer
by Patty Kirk.